SS CLAN: WE BLOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SS CLAN: WE BLOW

our going rates are 5.95 an hour

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
SSsucks major ass
Chat Box

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
ss members give any1 a blow job
any1 need a free blow job talk to 1 of our members just to let u know RC will give u the best blow job that u ever had
ss members give any1 a blow job
any1 need a free blow job talk to 1 of our members just to let u know RC will give u the best blow job that u ever had
SSsucks major ass

what goes wrong in wars?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UnderArmour1

what goes wrong in wars? Empty
PostSubject: what goes wrong in wars?   what goes wrong in wars? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:22 am

why can this clan not win? do you guys just all go off by yourself. can you not stay in groups what is the deal. we seem to get killed in every war. you need to learn to stay together and fix things. or i say if you get caught going off by yourself or not following leader you get benched from cw's for a while till you learn teamwork. i probably not make the war tomorrow im not sure wont know till war time. im going to get football supplies and hanging with my girl but lets fix the problem here.
Back to top Go down
boomkilla

PostSubject: Re: what goes wrong in wars?   what goes wrong in wars? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:28 am

ya that sounds right we should start making them be benched if they run off but only if it happens for a while. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.thessclan.tk

PostSubject: Re: what goes wrong in wars?   what goes wrong in wars? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:49 pm

what happends is we do somtimes stay in groups but when they see a person they just run off going solo and also some ppl wont even go in a group
Back to top Go down
maj_pepper

PostSubject: Re: what goes wrong in wars?   what goes wrong in wars? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:06 pm

This is we're practice and better utilization of the in game communication commands come in, we need a system, otherwise its not really a clan, for all we know to other people we play like a rabble of random ppl thrown together!

As for becnhing players, I wholeheartedly agree. I made Silhoutte so angry in my first clan war cause I ran off, I benched MYSELF for 2 weeks! Razz , I don't think it should be that harsh, but a bench from a couple upcoming cws should do the trick!
Back to top Go down
mogy

PostSubject: Re: what goes wrong in wars?   what goes wrong in wars? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:25 am

like ive said b4 we cant win cause people lack rules and practice and tw ok and when we have clan wars dont put under matched people in with highly ranked people Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what goes wrong in wars?   what goes wrong in wars? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what goes wrong in wars?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SS CLAN: WE BLOW :: MoHH2- we can let you pwn us if you like :: General Discussion-
Jump to: