SS CLAN: WE BLOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SS CLAN: WE BLOW

our going rates are 5.95 an hour

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
SSsucks major ass
Chat Box

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
ss members give any1 a blow job
any1 need a free blow job talk to 1 of our members just to let u know RC will give u the best blow job that u ever had
ss members give any1 a blow job
any1 need a free blow job talk to 1 of our members just to let u know RC will give u the best blow job that u ever had
SSsucks major ass

What i think for Teams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boomkilla

What i think for Teams Empty
PostSubject: What i think for Teams   What i think for Teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:32 pm

I think we should have a A Team and a B Team, so we can all have chances to play. i wouldnt care what team i was on (personally because im an ok player and i know there are more experienced players in this clan).

it could be like

The leaders control the A Team.
The Coleaders control the B Team.

But that would be extra hard for fwho ever gets clans for clanwars. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.thessclan.tk

PostSubject: Re: What i think for Teams   What i think for Teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:15 pm

we dont have enough ppl for that i mean everyone is leavin for cc so we lost about 5 ppl so we dont have enough to do tihs wed need like 20 ppl that always come on and r active we have like 10 or 15 at the most
Back to top Go down
maj_pepper

PostSubject: we have enough people   What i think for Teams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:45 pm

I wouldn't mind a little structure, but I do agree, multiple teams at this point is a littlle overboard, due to low attendance. However, teams don't have to be that big, remember teams would be created with gameplay in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What i think for Teams   What i think for Teams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What i think for Teams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SS CLAN: WE BLOW :: SS Headquarters we will blow each other here :: General Discussion-
Jump to: