SS CLAN: WE BLOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SS CLAN: WE BLOW

our going rates are 5.95 an hour

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
SSsucks major ass
Chat Box

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
ss members give any1 a blow job
any1 need a free blow job talk to 1 of our members just to let u know RC will give u the best blow job that u ever had
ss members give any1 a blow job
any1 need a free blow job talk to 1 of our members just to let u know RC will give u the best blow job that u ever had
SSsucks major ass

What we learned from the cw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KFactor
Admin

What we learned from the cw Empty
PostSubject: What we learned from the cw   What we learned from the cw Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:24 am

After every cw, you learn something. I hope everyone saw what the problem was for the CC cw.

I understand that there was no strategy until ten minutes before the cw, however, the last thing we said before we went in game was to stick together, and to not be lured by the enemy. In game, several times, I'd be running with teammates, then they'd see a guy from the other team, and automatically chase after him. That guy then lured him into a group of teammates, where our guy had no chance.

In game, I found all of the dots spread out. There weren't any groups. Beforehand, everyone was aware of the gameplan, then it went out the window during the cw. I would rank CC as the 2nd easiest clan in Moh. (no offense to CC, considering the beat us).

The WORST part of the whole cw experience was afterwards. Some people were satisfied with how we did, saying that we did pretty good. There were some birght spots in the cw, but I wouldn't take any loss and be happy with it.

I also understand that they had more people, blah blah, but it didn't matter, as we still should've beaten them. I don't care for a redo, because personally, I don't think we earned a redo. After all, that eadas guy sucked anyways and contributed to our score. (That lil prick sent me a friend request afterwards too lol).

Look, I know that everyone tried their best, and I don't want this to seem like I'm mad at anyone, because I'm not. This clan is much more capable than what it showcased the other night. This is me just sounding off with frustration. Any last thoughts about that cw before this is a closed topic?

P.S. sorry for the Maj Pepper post lol
Back to top Go down
https://ssclan.forumotion.net
KFactor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What we learned from the cw   What we learned from the cw Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:23 am

I think that it might be better if we played fewer people in cws. Like 5v5s for awhile. It was too chaotic with 8v8s. We should work on teamwork in small groups, then build our way up. Thats why im worried about the clan war palooza.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://ssclan.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: What we learned from the cw   What we learned from the cw Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:29 pm

ya thats y i started holding clan practices everday and their tdm's to practice teamwork. also as rampage said b4 which i told him to do awhile ago is to stop having cw's and start doing scrims. but ill start thinking of some strats for when we do actually have cw's again that is if we ever get teamwork down. ANOTHER THING if u read my tips for teamwork in the private forums u should see that they will help that is if u follow them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What we learned from the cw   What we learned from the cw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What we learned from the cw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SS CLAN: WE BLOW :: MoHH2- we can let you pwn us if you like :: General Discussion-
Jump to: